Thursday, November 12, 2009

3 months old

I can't believe our little peanut is already 3 months old tomorrow! The time has flown by and I am trying to enjoy every last minute before I return to work in December. Ella is very busy these days "talking" up a storm and making lots of noises. She still loves bath time, swinging in her lamb swing and being rocked all the time. Pretty much as long as she is moving, she is happy. Here are just a couple quick pictures before we head out of town for the weekend.

All wrapped up after her nightly bath and then asleep in Dad's arms at bedtime. She still loves to be swaddled every night.

Mike captured this picture as he was dressing her this week and we thought it was so cute. Her expressions just crack us up!

1 comment:

  1. I love catching up with all of you on the blog. I can't wait to meet her. She is so darling. See you soon
    Love, Aunt L

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...