Friday, May 7, 2010

Here, There and Everywhere!

Ella and I were on the road again visiting lots of friends. On Monday, we went up to Richmond for the night so that my friend Lynn could fit me for invisalign. It is something I have wanted to do for my teeth for awhile so I am excited to have it done. While we were there, we visited with lots of friends, of course Lynn's daughter Caroline and also went to see Annie and Charlie and meet Baby Jacob and see Stephanie. Of course I forgot my camera so I don't have any pictures but all the babies are adorable!!

When we returned, we had a Cinco de Mayo party with the neighbors Wednesday night, picnic lunch at Freedom Park on Thursday and then this morning went to a Mother's Day tea party. My neighbor Jaime hosted it for all the little girls and Moms and it was so much fun. Even though Ella isn't quite old enough to play with the big kids, she loves sitting and watching them and they are all so sweet to her. She is upstairs sleeping now, going to tea parties can be exhausting!!


We are all ready to have some tea (or Mimosa's for the Moms!!)

Tea party first, craft time next!

Look at that face!!! I love it:) She did such a good job of keeping her hat on which she usually pulls off immediately. It was a good thing because it was a sunny day.

Playing with Wesley and AJ at the park.
The usual pic of Ella and her best bud Wesley and then Ella and Daddy at the Cinco de Mayo party. Corona anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...