Friday, July 9, 2010

Frequent Flyer

This was Ella's third flight in her short 10 months but by far the longest so Mike and I were very stressed to see how she would do on the 3 hour flight to Denver. It was also right in the middle of nap time so we were crossing our fingers she would sleep but since she didn't sleep a minute on her last flight a month ago, we were nervous. But this time, she couldn't have been a better traveler! We used our frequent flyer miles so we were able to fly in first class which was great, so much more room and Ella and I could sit together in a seat and not feel crammed.

My little travel companion ready for the big flight across country! And after some coaxing and walking around the plane to check everyone out, she finally gave in and fell asleep, in fact, we both fell asleep! She was sleeping away until I got something caught in my throat and had a little coughing attack and she woke up, oops! But she was good the rest of the flight and entertained all the other passengers.

She was born to ride! Ella with Papa on my uncle's motorcycle. Too bad that will be the closest she will get to riding one if I have anything to say about it! She did manage to hang onto the keys though and she and Papa are ready to go!

Some more pictures of the two of us at the reception. Ella was very into the toasts, I think she wanted to give one to Matt and Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...