Sunday, October 17, 2010

More Pumpkins

Another beautiful weekend here in Charlotte, has this Fall been beautiful or what?? We were happy to have a low key family filled weekend and enjoy the sunshine. We also made another trip to the pumpkin patch again today. We went to the big one a couple weekends ago but that was more to check out the animals at the petting zoo and take a hayride. This time was serious business, finding the perfect pumpkins.
We always go up the street to support a local church that sells them and they sure had a wide variety this year. I mean, what is happening to pumpkins these days?
Posing with my little pumpkin!
I think she found the perfect one!
What do you think Daddy? Can I keep it? I can actually hold one this size.

Ok, before she decides, she has to walk around and check them all out.
I like this one too but this might be a little too heavy for me. And by the way, how creepy are those grey pumpkins???
Oh, it is just too hard, I can't decide!
I like the big pumpkins, they also double as a chair.
I think I like pumpkins!
Or maybe its just my snack that I am so happy about!
Before Ella, we still used to get 3 pumpkins but the extra one was for our first born, Dakota. Poor puppy has been replaced in so many ways and now with pumpkins also! In the end we found some great pumpkins that will be perfect for carving and even one that is the perfect Ella/Dakota size!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...