Thursday, December 9, 2010

More Thanksgiving Pics

I apologize that these photos are so small, maybe you can click on them to see them bigger but they weren't from my camera and I tried just copying and pasting them but since I didn't have the original file, they came out small, sorry. But still wanted to share more fun memories from Thanksgiving weekend and pictures with the entire Hennessy gang.




On a side note, it has been a rough week for our little peanut and more trips back to see Dr. Ankrah. I think like that is our second home this Fall:( We went back to the doctor on Tuesday and Ella had a double ear infection and upper respiratory infection. Not a fun combination and this is the 3rd ear infection for Ella since October. I am hoping she grows out of this and doesn't have to get tubes but we will just have to wait and see. What I know for sure is that having a sick child is so much worse than being sick yourself. I know she is just miserable and I hate seeing her like this. I am hoping she bounces back quickly and then maybe Mom and Dad can get some rest again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...