Thursday, October 27, 2011

Preschool

Ella has been in preschool for about 2 months now and it could not be any better. She absolutely loves it so much. She wakes up almost every morning asking to go to school to see Ms Amanda and Ms Ginny! She walks into class so confidently and hangs up her school bag in her cubby and waves goodbye to me. I love that she loves it so much. Last week was picture day so she got all dressed up. I can't wait to see how they turned out!
Today they have a "fall festival" party which I guess is the PC way of saying a "halloween" party. Most of the other Moms came into class to have lunch with kids and have some fun Halloween treats.

It was adorable to see them in their element, sitting like little people eating their lunches so independently, cleaning up, reading books, etc. They were of course a little more wound up because we were there but they were so happy to show us their classroom and all the fun things in it.

One of the Moms made these adorable Halloween bags with all the kids names on them with great puppets inside. I guess I better step it up since I am in charge of the Christmas (or should I say "holiday") party. Of course Ella's favorite were the Halloween cookies.

We had a phone conference with Ella's teacher the other night (I know, pretty hilarious that they already have this at the age of 2!) but she said Ella is doing great in class. I hope this love of school she has now continues on for many many more years.

And I had to include this adorable picture from the bath this week. Her hair is getting so long and perfect for a shampoo mohawk. She loves bath time but doesn't always love her hair washed (we had one bad incident with non kids shampoo in the eyes that was slightly traumatizing) but we try and make it fun and plus she has about 85 toys in her tub to play with.


We are looking forward to a fun weekend and Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...