Sunday, June 17, 2012

The Sweetest Thing

To me, there is absolutely nothing sweeter than seeing the man that I love so much play and cuddle with our little girls. Hope you enjoy this video I made for Mike!




I believe that is takes a special man to be a father to girls and God definitely had a plan for us when he gave us not one but two girls. Ella and Maddie are incredibly blessed to have such an amazing Daddy. Mike is so patient and gentle with them and doesn't mind if he is surrounded by everything pink and princesses. I definitely could not get through each day without his amazing love and support. I am blessed this Father's Day and everyday to have him in my life. We love you!
Your 4 girls (yes even your first child Dakota!)

And a special Happy Father's Day to our amazing father's as well who have always been there for us. We love you Papa and Grandpa!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...