Saturday, June 15, 2013

Happy Father's Day

I guess I have stated a new tradition of making videos for Father's Day. I love a good video and pictures and in making this video and pictures of our life over the past 12 months, there is one common theme, these little girls LOVE their Daddy. And it's not just love, they absolutely adore him. I wish I had on video of Maddie's face when Mike gets home from work each night, she lights up and squeals with delight until he picks her up. It is also very obvious in these pictures that these two little girls have their Daddy wrapped around their finger and there is nothing he wouldn't do to see them smile. So, Happy Father's Day to the amazing husband and father, Mike! We love you!


And of course, this video would never be possible without our amazing fathers who are now the most amazing grandfathers as well. I think it is safe to safe to say that Ella and Maddie have three men in their life wrapped around their fingers, Daddy, Papa and Grandpa. So, cheers also to my Dad, Papa and my father in law, Grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...