Friday, December 6, 2013

Fall in Review

I can't believe it is December already! I wrote in my last blog I was going to be better at blogging but this fall was just busy and I know the holidays are going to be even busier so this post will be a lot of pictures and not many words but I need to start catching up somewhere.

Ella played soccer this fall and while she was no Mia Hamm, she did enjoy it and it was very cute to watch them each Saturday morning running around.
 We went to Atlanta and Big Canoe for my Mom's birthday. My dad surprised Ella with front row seats to see Disney on Ice. They had a blast and now Ella always want to sit in the front row, spoiled.


 At the apple festival

 We had such a fun weekend in the mountains and the weather was amazing



First day wearing pigtails
Pumpkin Patch Fun



"I found one just my size"

 Sophia the First princess and Ladybug for Halloween

Our neighborhood Halloween parade

Trick or treating with our buddy Ellie, both princesses
Leaf jumping!


Daddy's with Donuts day at school

I was the mystery reader in Ella's class and then stayed for playground time. We had a blast playing together!

My friend Karen's birthday included a spa day for the girls, it was AMAZING!

Our old neighborhood got together for our 3rd annual friends Thanksgiving a couple weeks before Thanksgiving. There are lot of kiddos now, 12 in total!
Maddie Grace and Braelyn

DeeDee, Papa and Uncle Court came up to Charlotte for our Thanksgiving. The table right before dinner
 We took Ella to see the movie Frozen Thanksgiving weekend. There were some scary parts for her but the popcorn made up for it!
 On Veteran's Day, Mike had the day off work and the girls had off preschool so we drove to the columbia zoo. The girls loved it and had the best time, we will be back soon.
Check out the huge gorilla in the background

penguins

Elephant
massive turtles
Well hello mr giraffe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...