Monday, December 1, 2014

November Catch Up

It is hard to believe that is already December 1st and I last posted on November 1st, where did that month go! We were fortunate to have some amazing fall weather here in Charlotte and tried to get outside as much as possible. 

Much of Mike's November weekends were spent raking leaves, his favorite time of the year for sure! But the girls loved jumping in huge piles. The sad part is we still have 1 big tree with lots of leaves still on it so Mike will be going strong through December as well. 

 Ella has been begging me to come to her class and have lunch with her. A couple of the other Moms have come and she kept asking when I could come so I surprised her and brought her Chick-fila. I just adore her TK class this year. The teachers are fantastic and her class is so sweet. It was a hard decision between TK and K but I am so glad that we gave her the gift of TK (yes, I think having this year is a true gift). Maybe having an August birthday isn't so bad after all.
 Mike had off work on Veteran's Day and the girls had off school so we went and played at Freedom Park where they just put in a brand new playground that is awesome and then walked over to check out the ducks. MG loved waving to the ducks!
 These two love each other so much and I love seeing them like this.


 My little stubborn one hates wearing a coat. I mean, hates it with all her heart so every morning it has been cold, we battle it out. However, when DeeDee came to town when Mike was away at a tennis tournament, we went to a store and she found this monkey hat. She wouldn't take it off so DeeDee got it for her. I guess if she refuses to wear a coat, at least she will have her hat. 
 These two were all smiles before school one morning. I love how MG is looking up at E.
 Miss Sassy Pants

 Finally, we just had a fireplace built in our screened in porch. We love having fires and being outside so we combined them. It turned out great and we have been enjoying lots of time out there.
Mike's parents came into town for Thanksgiving and we had a great time and have already started our Holiday traditions so I will be better and post again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...