Friday, March 26, 2010

How cute am I??


I know I know, I am a little biased but how can you resist that face? I can't! We had a beautiful weekend and our neighbor Jaime took some great pictures of us in the sun.

Somebody is not too sure about her hat, she tried to take it off right after I put it on but with not much hair and her fair skin, she better get used to wearing a hat.

I got that Lilly Pulitzer outfit for Ella when she was a newborn and it has been hanging in the closet and I just couldn't wait until she was big enough to wear it. She looked so adorable.
Nope, still don't have much hair but I do have some teeth! Her third one is just starting to peek through on the bottom and she is discovering lots of food she can now chomp on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...