Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Beep Beep

Watch out, someone is off and driving. And I think she likes it!
And this car even comes with a cell phone holder so she never has to miss a call from Barbie. But remember, no texting while driving.
One of my favorite things is of course shopping and my second favorite is finding a good deal while shopping and Ella's new toy was definitely a good deal. They have a couple large children's consignment sales in Charlotte a year and they have fantastic finds on barely used clothes and toys. I went with my friends this past weekend and got Ella some adorable spring and summer clothes but steal of the day was this Cozy Coupe.
All of the kids fight over the few cozy coupes in the neighborhood and so when I spotted this one for only $12, I was sold. Of course it has a couple scratches but I think that means, a lot of kids already had a lot of fun with it and are now ready to pass it down for someone else to have fun. It was perfect to have this weekend because we had a rainy and cold weekend and the car provided a lot of hours of fun. Once the weather turns warm and sunny, we will move it outside. Now, I just need to find room in the garage to store it.
Another fun find I found while I was actually in the line to check out was this fun dog. We all know how much Ella loves her real doggie and this one is super cute and even barks.
And just like her other doggie, she immediately hugs and kisses her plastic one also.
I thought Dakota might bark back or not like this new dog but she doesn't seem to be fazed by it.
What else do you do on a rainy, cold weekend? Eat popcorn and watch movies of course! And this little girl loves her some popcorn! She would eat the whole bowl if we let her!

Well, we are off on an adventure this weekend! We are heading up to cold Rochester, NY for my Grandma's 85th birthday party. Ella and I are flying up Thursday and then Mike is joining us on Friday night. Not sure how I am going to manage flying with Ella on my own but hopefully the portable DVD will help. I am sure the other passengers are going to love listening to that the entire flight.


Happy Fat Tuesday everyone! We just got back from having a mini Mardi Gras dinner with the neighbors full of yummy shrimp and grits, cornbread and crepes. Mike and I are being pretty ambitous again this year and giving up all sweets for lent. Hope we make it and down kill each other from sugar withdrawl.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...