Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Birthday Daddy

Someone had a birthday on Friday! I am a few days late posting this but we were out of town all weekend so I apologize for the lateness. But regardless, happy birthday to the best dad and husband! When I thought about this post, I was only going to post a couple cute pics of Mike and Ella but there are too many to choose from.
As you can see, he has been so hands on dad from the beginning and I could definitely not do this without him.

We hope you had a good day and weekend.


Cheers to you from both of us! We love you:)
Can you tell who is turning into a daddy's little girl?

Happy 33rd birthday Mike and don't worry, you still look 21! More on the weekend fun and travels to come later this week but right now, we are in the midst of unpacking and laundry mode. And off to enjoy 88 degree weather today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...