Friday, July 20, 2012

4 Months

Our sweet Maddie Grace is almost 5 months old but I am just now getting around to blogging about her 4 month appt. With Ella, I was much more on the ball, I guess that is what happens with the second one (and I can only say that since I am a second child myself!)


Her appointment went well and she weighed 13lbs, 5oz  (34%) and was 24 3/4 inches tall (60%). To put it into persecutive, Ella was 14lbs, 7oz and 25 1/2 inches tall at 4 months so Maddie is our more petite girl. I don't think she will have the longs legs like her sister. She was so good during the entire appointment and thought the paper on the table was fun to grab and drool all over. She had to get shots which always breaks my heart but luckily the crying was very short lived.

Ella teaching Maddie her dance moves!
Maddie continues to love watching her bis sister Ella. She immediately turns her head whenever she hears Ella's voice and will give the biggest belly laughs while watching Ella. Her latest fascination is watching Ella on the trampoline. Ella will jump high and then fall on her bottom and Maddie will start laughing so hard. They both think it is best game ever invented. I love watching them interact and just know as they grow, the fun will also grow.
Baby laughs and smiles have got to be the sweetest things ever and we are very blessed that this little one gives us both all the time. She is just the most laid back baby and usually happy most of the time. If she ever gets cranky, it is usually because she is hungry or tired, there seems to always be a reason.
We just recently started feeding her rice cereal but she has decided that it is not yummy at all. We can barely get any in her mouth and when we do, she usually just spits it back out. So, I am going to wait a little bit and try again and maybe she will be more interested then. Definitely not like her sister who ate it right up but maybe that's why she is our little one.
I don't want to jinx anything but the sleeping is going really well and that's all I am going to say and now I am going to knock on wood immediately. 

We love this sweet little girl so much and she has added so much joy to our lives the past 5 months! Now, stop growing up so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...