Friday, September 3, 2010

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

We heard lots of "weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees" and laughs this morning as we celebrated Ella's buddy, Margaret's birthday party at Monkey Joe's! Monkey Joe's is one of those large play areas with blow up slides and animals for the kids to play in. We had never been before so I wasn't sure how our little tentative one would do but after she discovered the slide, it was all smiles and laughs! Getting ready to head down!
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
She also liked playing with the netting at ropes at the top of the slide!
Mom, hurry up and take my picture so I can slide again! She must have gone down 50 times! I forgot my good camera so these are from my Iphone so the quality isn't the best but you can see the smile and fun on her face!! She had so much fun, she immediately fell asleep once we got in the car. Plus, we had pizza and cake, what could be better! Can't wait to go back, maybe when it gets cold this winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...