Thursday, August 26, 2010

Babies, Babies Everywhere

It seems like everyone I know right now is either pregnant or just had babies. There was a time when all we did was go to weddings, I think one year we had 7 in one year but now, the tables have turned and it is a lot less weddings and more babies! Just today, one of my best friends Amber had a little baby girl, Annie Mae Griffith! Mom and baby are doing great! I am so excited for Amber and Jon and so excited for them to have a little girl that will hopefully grow up and be best friends with Ella just like their Moms! I can't wait to meet this little one! Our other friends, Casey and Molly had a little boy 2 weeks ago, Joseph Case Neilson Jr. Mike, Ella and I went to visit them and bring them dinner on Monday night. Baby Joe was so sweet and tiny and slept through the entire visit. Ella became fast friends with their big Lab Monkee, I love that she doesn't have any fear around dogs. I forgot my camera but this is a picture of Molly and Joe from the hospital. We are already planning our first walking outing with them very soon and I hope Joe likes older women because he sure is a cutie pie!
Our other friends, Brooke and Michael are due next week, Lynn and Steve are due in October, Brooke and Ayden are due in December and Amy and Jason are due in February. Like I said, there must be something in the water (except that everyone lives across the country!). Can't wait for Ella to have lots of fun playmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...