Friday, August 13, 2010

I can't believe it

I feel like I on repeat this week saying the same thing over and over, I can't believe Ella is already 1! Where did the year and time go? I know where they went, we have tons of pictures and memories to remind us but it just went so quickly. Those first few tough sleepless weeks I wasn't sure we would make it but we did and what an amazing year it has been. It seems just about everyone I know right now is pregnant or just had a baby and I keep telling them all the same thing, time really flies when you have a little one keeping you busy! I felt like my pregnancy lasted 2 years but once Ella arrived, we haven't looked back and are having so much fun! Hours after being born, so tiny and all swaddled up! To standing on her tippy toes giving her doggie a kiss! To pushing her Winnie the Pooh toy all around the house and up and down the street. She is standing along all the time now and it's only a matter of time before she takes off. She also loves to blow kisses to anyone and everyone! So determined to push get going and always has her constant companion by her side! Happy Birthday to my sweet little girl. Your dad and I love you so much very much and thank you for all the love and joy you have brought into our lives over the past year. We can't wait to see what the future holds for you and all the many memories to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...