Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Lake Toxaway Fun

We had such a fun weekend when we were lucky enough to go back to Lake Toxaway with our friends/neighbors. There were 10 adults and 9 kids (8 girls) and it was a wild but such a fun weekend. I know I have said this so many times but Ella is so lucky to have such good buddies to grow up with and Mike and I are so lucky to have found such great friends!
Rafting anyone??
This is as close as Ella is going to get to real tubing but she seems pretty happy about it!
All of the kids running around the yard and playing with "Mr Mike" They would run up and he would swing them around. By the end of the weekend, Kayla and Addie would follow him everywhere. I think they have a little crush, it is so cute!
The beautiful lake and deck!
This house and grounds are so nice. It probably sounds like a lot, 19 people but the house is so big, everyone had their own space.
The weather was much cooler which was such a nice relief from the 100+ weather we have been having.

Check me out!!
This one is my favorite, I love that you can see her big blue eyes and all her teeth!
We tried to get her to sit down on the bench to take a picture but the only thing she wants to do these days is stand up. As you can see, we all had such a great weekend and can't wait to go back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...